Compared with B6, the power and charge current are 20% up. Users could connect B6 mini to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. What’s more, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter.
SKYRC B6 mini is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium- Polymer (LiPo), Lithium-Ferrum (LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 6A charge current and maximum 60W charge power.
Different charging modes
Depending on different kinds of batteries, there are different charging modes to meet users’ request :
LiPo/LiFe/LiIon batteries : Normal charge, Balance Charge, Fast charge, Discharge, Storage
NiCd/NiMH batteries : Normal charge, Auto charge, Discharge, Cycle, Re-Peak
Pb batteries : Normal charge, Normal discharge
PC Control :
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from “Charge Master”.
- Dimensions: 102 x 84 x 29 mm
- Net Weight : 233 g
- Input voltage : DC 11-18 V
- Circuit power : Max Charge : 60 W. Max discharge : 5 W
- Charge current range : 0.1-6.0 A
- Discharge current range : 0.1-2.0 A
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon cells : 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd cells : 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage : 2-20 V
- 1. SKYRC B6 mini Charger
- 2. T Plug with Banana connector Charging Cable
- 3. DC Cable with Alligator Clip Charging Connector
- 4. T Plug with Alligator Clip connector Charging Cable
- 5. T Plug with Futaba connector Charging Cable
- 6. T Plug with JST connector Charging Cable
- 7. T Plug with XT60 connector Charging Cable
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.